2020-21 Appraiser and Apprentice Renewal forms are available now for online or hard copy application.
TO RENEW ONLINE:
- At the bottom left of this homepage is a box on which to click for Appraiser and Apprentice ONLINE RENEWAL.
- Create an account (unless you’ve already done so in the past) and continue with the application.
- Application must be completed, received, and fee paid between August 1 - 31, 2020, to avoid being assessed the late fee.
TO RENEW WITH HARD COPY APPLICATION:
- At the top of this homepage, click on “Forms”. In the dropdown box, click on “Appraiser Forms”, then “2020-21 Renewal Packet”. There you will find the application, instructions, and the Request for Inactive Status form, if you are applying for Inactive Status.
- The hard copy application with all requirements and fee must be mailed to: WVREALCB, PO Box 40267, Charleston, WV 25364.
- Application must be postmarked on or before August 31, 2020, to avoid being assessed the late fee.
Appraisal Board rules require that apprentices and licensees must take the 2020-2021 version of the 7-hour USPAP update by August 30, 2020 in order to renew your credential. If you fail to take the course by that date, you will not be allowed to renew until you take the course, which may result in a late fee. The course is awarded seven (7) hours of the required 14 hours of CE.
The WV Real Estate Appraiser Licensing and Certification Board (WVREALCB) is taking the health and well-being of its staff, board members, and licensees very seriously.
Board staff is complying with Governor Justice’s and the CDC’s recommendations. As always, we will do our best to process applications and/or Board-related matters quickly.
The office is presently closed to walk-ins. To make an appointment to come into the office, please call the WVREALCB office at 304.558.3919. Thank you.
Real Estate Appraiser
Licensing & Certification Board
405 Capitol Street
Charleston, WV 25301
Hours: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM